SPRING BREAK NEW YORK TRIP
March 16 - 23, 2018
OUR NEXT MEETING IS TUES. JUNE 13th AT THE START OF LUNCH IN ROOM 135.
See Miss Diaper or Mr Dhaliwal for more information or to sign up!
DEPOSITS DUE BY MID-JUNE WITH
CHEQUES PAYABLE TO STS TOURS
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- Return Air ‐ Vancouver to New York
- Transfers to/from New York hotel and airport
- 6 nights hotel accommodation with private facilities
o Students in triples or quads
o Chaperone adults in twin bedded rooms or as indicated
- 6 Breakfasts (provided in hotel)
- 3 Dinners (including Ellen's Stardust with singing waiters!)
- Drama Broadway Walking Tour
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour with Audio Guide
- Empire State Building Entrance
- Metropolitan Museum of Art Entrance
- Behind the Emerald Curtain Tour (this is a behind-the-scenes tour of the Tony award winning musical, WICKED!)
- Harlem Walking Tour with Gospel Church
- Apollo Theater Tour
- Greenwich Village Culinary Walking Tour (one of the highlights of my last student trip to New York!)
- Radio City Music Hall Tour
- Juilliard School Tour (subject to availability)
- 9/11 Memorial (not the Museum)
- 3 Broadway Plays!!! (we will be able to choose the shows we want to see, but sadly, HAMILTON may still not be an option...)
- 7 Day Unlimited Subway Pass
- Chaperone Tour Booklets
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to and from Vancouver
- Single or double room supplement
- Some meals (there are many inexpensive and healthy options nearby)
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, etc.)
- Tips to drivers/guides etc
- Surcharges on air beyond our control for fuel, taxes and fees
The package cost will be approximately $3,000.00 CDN, but could end up being lower depending on the number of participants and the activities we decide to include. A deposit will be required, and payments can be made in instalments.
Travel arrangements by STS Tours Inc. of Surrey, B.C.
toll free: 1-866-538-2853
email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.ststours.ca
I have travelled to New York with STS tours in the past, and what they have put together for us is tremendous value for the money!